Suggestions to Pray For Elementary-AGE School Children
- Discover their God-given gifts and talents.
- Develop a sense of satisfaction and enjoy using their skills.
- Be motivated, disciplined and challenged in their learning experiences.
- Treat others with respect.
- Stand firm for what is right and refuse the wrong with a positive attitude.
- Choose friendships wisely.
- Obey their parents.
- Understand their need for a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Develop a strong and healthy self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Have a safe, healthy classroom environment.
- Be protected from the deception of the enemy
- Develop a hunger for God’s Word.
Taken from the book, Grandparenting with a Purpose: Effective Ways to Pray for your Grandchildren by Lillian Penner. The book is available on this website www.gdptpr.com for a reduced price of $11.00 including shipping.