As Pre-teen & Teenagers, pray they will:
- Be motivated, disciplined, and challenged to apply themselves in their studies in order to excel academically.
- Experience the reality of Jesus Christ in their lives as they grow strong in their faith.
- Recognize the deception of the world.
- Be covered with God’s safekeeping physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
- Date wisely (which leads to a life’s partner).
- Be sexually pure.
- Have open communication and good relationship with parents.
- Choose friends who will have a positive influence.
- Develop a hunger for God’s Word and grow spiritually.
- Have a balanced view of their beauty, charm and strength.
Taken from the book Grandparenting with a Purpose: Effective
Ways to Pray for your Grandchildren by Lillian Penner.