Suggestions to Pray for ELEMENTARY – AGE CHILDREN,
Pray they will:
- Discover their God-given gifts and talents.
- Develop a sense of satisfaction and enjoy using their skills.
- Be motivated, disciplined and challenged in their learning experiences.
- Treat others with respect.
- Stand firm for what is right and refuse the wrong with a positive attitude.
- Choose friendships wisely.
- Obey their parents.
- Understand their need for a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Develop a strong and healthy self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Have a safe, healthy classroom environment.
- Be protected from the deception of the enemy
- Develop a hunger for God’s Word.
Taken from the prayer card ”Suggestions to Pray for School Children.
By Lillian Penner