New Years is always a good time to set a focused effort for the coming year. I plan to spend more time intentionally praying for my grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Do you have a plan to pray for your grandchildren in 2018 with purpose?
I would like to challenge you to start 2018 with the 30-Day Praying with Purpose Grandparent Prayer Challenge. Focused efforts bring success, and you will see many answers to prayer.
Will you join me in the 30-Day Praying with Purpose Grandparent Prayer Challenge?
The 30-Day Praying with Purpose Grandparent Prayer Challenge
Intentional Prayer Matter
Impact the lives of your grandchildren through the power of prayer. Take the 30-Day Prayer Challenge.
The Challenge equips grandparents to pray specifically, intentionally, consistently, diligently, and faithfully for their grandchildren for 30 days by way of daily prayer prompts, tips, and a host of suggested “optional” activities. An opportunity for support, encouragement, accountability, and community are also available through the Challenge.
Download your copy of the Challenge booklet today. Complete the Challenge with a couple of friends, use it in your small group, or share it with your church. Make the commitment and join with other grandparents around the globe as we Pray with Purpose.
We want to invite you to join us in the 30 – Day Prayer Challenge beginning on January 1 and culminating on January 30.
Be part of a community of grandparents –
- COMMITTING to pray for their grandchildren for 30 consecutive days. UNITING in purposeful, intentional, and specific
- HOLDING one other accountable in their commitment of intentional prayer.
- ENCOURAGING each other in one of the greatest investments they can make into the lives of their grandchildren.
- Download the FREE 30-Day Prayer Challenge Booklet HERE.
- Grandparent: One who is both a Prayer Warrior an a Prayer “Teacher”
The 30-day Praying with Purpose Challenge was written by Deborah Haddix, Prayer team member of the Prayer ministry of Christian Grandparenting Network